Dry Cooler AEVBack to the german version
Co-generation, power plants, process, industry, air conditioning, free cooling and cooling all kinds of fluids compatible with copper.
- Low space requirements, reduced footprint.
- High capacity of up to 1,400 kW.
- Low power consumption, 1 to 3 fans only.
- Motors capable of operating at high outdoor temperatures of up to 60°C.
- Extremely low noise level, reduced rotation speeds.
|Family||Air cooled Coil|
|Type||Axial in V|
|Performance Range||150 > 1400 kW|
|E Solutions||Low noise level, Natural cooling media|
Hot dip galvanized steel frame, casing in white pre-painted, galvanized sheet steel.
• The fan assemblies are equipped with Ø1840mm fans with a special blade design, offering a high efficiency and extremely low noise level.
• The blades in synthetic material are highly corrosion and wear resistant.
• The air outlet temperature may be high, the motors being out of the air flux due to the pulleys and belts transmission.
• Asynchronous motors, long file lubricated, three phase, 400V/50Hz, classF, conform to the CEI34-1 norm.
• Fan guards are compliant with safety standards.
The dry coolers are equipped with coils with the following characteristics:
- Copper tubes in a staggered arrangement and corrugated aluminium fins for optimum heat transfer.
- Headers with air vents and drain plugs.
- Connections: steel pipe up to DN50, flanges for larger sizes.
- Simple and cheap installation (steel pipes)
- low maintenance costs due to direct driven fans
- no air and water bacteria contamination
- no water consumption
- no steam production
- flexible use in winter time
- easy control of fluid temperature in winter time.
An optimised solution (noise level, energy consumption, size, type of temperature control...) due to multiple selection possibilities.